Commit to protecting what you love by joining your local Neighborhood Action Council today.
1. Like our page for the Greater Seattle Neighborhood Action Coalition on Facebook.
2. If you live in Seattle, find your City Council District on the Seattle.gov website.
3. Join the Facebook group for your district to learn about upcoming meetings and actions:
- District 1 (West Seattle)
- District 2 (Southeast Seattle)
- District 3 (Capitol Hill)
- District 3 (Central District)
- District 4 (NE Seattle – University District, Wallingford)
- District 5 (North Seattle – Greenwood, Northgate, Lake City)
- District 6 (NW Seattle – Ballard, Fremont)
- District 7 (Queen Anne, Downtown, International District, Magnolia, Interbay, and Pioneer Square)
- South King County (Renton, Kent, Tukwila, etc)
- Lake Forest Park
- South Snohomish County
- Eastside (Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Issaquah, etc.)
- Greater Puget Sound (use this as a launching pad for new NACs outside of Seattle)